On-line participation: € 150,00
The fee includes:
- The possibility to participate remotely to all the lectures given during the school and to the related initiatives, and to have access to the recordings of the lessons from the school portal for a period of three months after the end of the school.
How to apply:
- fill out and send the form below;
- send us a short CV, where you state your present position (PhD student, Post doc, Researcher, etc.);
- send us a short motivation letter (maximum 3000 characters, including blanks), in which you can also describe your interest in inverse problems;
- send us suggestions for topics or specific papers that you are interested to analyze in depth during the Journal club;
- If you are interested to give a short presentation of your work, please, send us a tentative title and a short abstract (less than 1000 characters).
- Student application: June 18
- Notification of acceptance: before June 30
- Registration (only accepted students): July 15